Posted by Editoress on 09/12/10
Media are invited to attend ExpoCycle 2010 on Monday, September 13th for visits to the show by professional riders (in Montreal for the 2010 UCI ProTour Grand Prix Cycliste de Montreal) who are making appearances with numerous exhibitors at the Show to sign autographs.
Expo Cycle, the annual trade show of the bicycle industry, is hosted by the Bicycle Trade Association of Canada (BTAC) and is being held at Place Bonaventure until Tuesday, September 14th.
The schedule is as follows:
• BMC Racing Team: 10:00 to 12:00 pm. Outdoor Gear Canada (Booth 301).
Team Riders: George Hincapie, Karsten Kroon, Alesandro Ballan, Danilo Wyss, Mauro Santambrogio, Marcus Burghardt.
• Team SpiderTech powered by Planet Energy: 10:30 am to 1:00 pm. Argon 18 (Booth 323) at 11:00 am, Shimano (Booth 901) at 12:00 pm, F3 Distribution (Booth 1021) at 1:00 pm.
Team Riders: Keven Lacombe, Guillaume Boivin, David Boily, Martin Gilbert, Bruno Langlois, François Parisien and Team Director Sportif: Steve Bauer.
• Garmin-Transitions: 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm.
Team Riders: Svein Tuft will be available to sign autographs at Podium Imports (Booth S55).
• Liquigas-Doimo: 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm.
Team Riders: Ivan Basso will be available to sign autographs at CSG/Cannondale (Booth 1131).
• BMC Racing Team: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Team Riders: Alessandro Ballan (Road World Champion 2008) at Biemme/ Diadora (Booth 715).
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|