Posted by Editor on 01/12/11
Norco Performance Bikes has an opening for a Design Coordinator Bicycles. Norco has a 44-year history of success in the Canadian and international bike markets. We have a branch in Toronto, which is managed by the head office in Port Coquitlam. Ninety staff members in Port Coquitlam and 30 in Toronto are instrumental in the designing, purchasing, selling, and planning of over 150 bike models and 18,000 SKUs of parts and accessories.
The position available is located at Norco's head office in Port Coquitlam, just south of the Mary Hill Bypass and steps away from the river and Traboulay Trail systems. Enjoy your lunch at one of the many restaurants close by or re-energize in one of the group yoga or running sessions offered. The compensation package includes full benefits with some icing on the cake - education and fitness incentives are awarded to those keen on professional development and personal health.
Our department, composed of nine team members, has an immediate opening for a full-time Design Coordinator. Your role balances creative coordination, production, and liaising with multiple departments to ensure that the best results are achieved. You will support the Design & Communications Marketing Manager in seeing that all projects you touch are completed on schedule, organized, and packed with creative flair that aligns with Norco's goals. Projects will include design of communication campaigns to reflect brand strategies (Norco, Axiom, Bike-Guard, Trail-A-Bike, and distributed brands), printed sales material such as dealer catalogues and consumer brochures, point of sale material and project administration tasks.
You are a person with a multi-faceted skill set who:
• is pro in Adobe CS5 print and web programs, yet comfortable with traditional pen and pencil
• demonstrates 3 years+ experience leading creative projects and teams
• has completed a Bachelor of Graphic Communications / Marketing or equivalent
• possesses a broad design portfolio with examples of integration with marketing strategies
• researches the latest cycling and design industry trends, but equally has an instinct to create them
• voices your constructive opinions, yet always works as a team member
• demonstrates a professional and meticulous work ethic
• possesses confident written and verbal communication skills
• is aware of your strengths and areas of weakness, always looking to improve
• is inspired by a close connection to current trends in film and music
• loves to ride, board, ski, run or walk in our great outdoors
Closing date: January 28, 2011(Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted)
Interested candidates may forward your resume, covering letter, and portfolio to: email@example.com. Please reference your name in the subject line of your email.
Or mail to: NORCO PRODUCTS LTD.
ATTN: Design & Communications Marketing Department
1465 Kebet Way
Port Coquitlam, BC
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|