Posted by Editoress on 03/29/11
We are evaluating the impact of high intensity interval training on heart function. We are recruiting both healthy active and endurance trained women.
You meet the study criteria if you are:
1. a woman between the ages of 20 and 40 years old,
2. recreationally active or highly endurance trained,
3. free of known cardiopulmonary or other chronic conditions
All participants will be asked to participate in three days of testing (0.5 to 2 hours per day) and will receive:
• DXA body composition scan ($100 value)
• VO2 Max test ($150 value)
• Bike Interval Training Session (a great workout!)
If you are interested and would like further information, please feel free to contact Anita Cote at 604-822-1337. Email inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|