Posted by Editoress on 04/28/11
Sacred Rides Mountain Bike Adventures is teaming up with Gears Bike Shop Toronto this summer to offer MTB U clinics in the Don Valley, and is going to need more instructors to handle an expanded program.
• Be a strong mountain biker, able to handle advanced trails
• Have first-aid training (or be willing to train this spring)
• Be very friendly and have zero attitude
• Have experience teaching mountain biking
• Have a patient attitude towards teaching
• Be willing to undergo a training program to help you develop as an instructor and mountain biker
NCCP certification or similar is an asset but not required.
As an MTB U instructor, you'll get:
• $50-$100 per 2-hour session, depending on your experience
• Free maintenance at Gears Bike Shop
• Big discounts on Sacred Rides trips
• Free riding kit (jersey and shorts)
• Discounts on bikes and accessories at Gears Bike Shop
• Longterm training and skills development
• The opportunity to make money while riding your bike!
If you're interested, please send a resume and short cover letter (in the email) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the Don Valley Skills sessions, visit the website
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|