Posted by Editoress on 10/19/11
Giant Canada For nearly three decades, Giant Bicycles, the largest bicycle manufacturer in the world, has devoted itself to the growth of both cycling and cycling culture. Known as the leader in technological innovation and state-of-the-art manufacturing throughout the global bicycle industry we represent a dedication to providing the best quality and most innovative bicycles to our customers. We believe in being as honest and uncomplicated as the idea of cycling itself.
Giant Canada is a small team of talented, active, fun people that work together as a team to achieve success in all departments. We are professional but also believe in staff lunch rides, coffee consumption, commuting to work and flip-flops as business attire. The success of our company is due to our dedicated staff who, at the end of the day, all roll up their sleeves and get the job done every time. Our office is located at the base of the beautiful North Shore Mountains and is conveniently close to fat and skinny tire rides.
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Pro-active support on customer calls and outside Sales Rep requests.
- Provide sales program and pricing information.
- Accurately process sales orders and provide product availability.
- Schedule ship dates with customers and ensure timely delivery.
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales.
- Process warranty claims.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
- Communicate to the purchasing department unexpected increases or decreases in product demand.
- Assist in scheduled physical inventory counts.
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors.
- Minimum of 3 years sales/ customer service experience.
- Bicycle industry/ bicycle retail and bicycle knowledge a plus.
- Effective communication skills and professional telephone courtesy.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency.
- Responsible and organized team player.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- Decision-making, problem resolution.
- Able to multi-task with shifting priorities.
Hours: 40 hours/week, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm with occasional overtime.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2011
Please forward your resume, and cover letter to email@example.com with "Customer Service" in the subject line.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|