Posted by Editoress on 02/1/12
The Vitess Challenge takes place this Saturday [February 4th] at the Forest City Velodrome in London, Ontario, starting at 7:00 pm. This is your chance to watch racers from across Ontario, Quebec and the U.S. compete for prizes including a carbon Vitess Road frame.
• Race Warm-up 6:15pm - 6:50pm
• Qualification Races for the Vitess Challenge (40 laps)
(A, B, C, D - Divisions - Top 6 from each division advance to semi-final)
• FCV Youth Racers - Last Rider Standing
• Cadet/Junior - Elite Women & Masters (Endurance Race 25 laps)
• Semi-finals - Vitess Challenge (60 laps)
(2 semi-final heat races, To p6 from each advance to final)
• FCV Youth Racers - Endurance Event (20 laps)
• Last Chance - Vitess Challenge (30 laps, top 2 go to final)
• Masters & Juniors “Elimination” Event (40 laps)
• Cadet, Junior & Elite Women “Points Race” (30 laps)
• Youth Handi-cap - Final
• Sprint Demo (8 riders) - Non Challenge racers
• “B” Madison - 7 minutes plus 5 laps (if time permits)
• Prize draws, including Vitess VIP passes to invitation-only events
• Vitess Challenge Final - Elite (99 laps)
VITESS CHALLENGE: Winner takes it all - a Vitess road frame-set package, valued at $4,000: it includes a brand new custom-painted and fitted Vitess full-carbon frame-set.
Other Prizes by Draw: Three $400 Vitess Fit & Learn sessions
And do not forget to sign the Vitess Guest Book (www.vitess.com). That will get you invited...
Throughout the year, Vitess organizes invitation-only events. Vitess Riders always get invited. You can too. Sign in and take part in the Vitess VIP experience:
• Vitess Gran Allenamento Series - the quintessential of cycling lifestyle: fantastic ride, great food, great people, fabulous venues,
• Vitess Speakers Series - learn from the Pros: athletes’ meet & greet, sports medicine, nutrition, training & cycling techniques, fitting, engineering & new technologies, yoga, massage, etc...
• Lifestyle events - automotive premieres, gastronomy, wine tasting, arts & fashion, etc...
• Vitess Travel - exclusive trips to Europe and beyond
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|