March 16/12 13:47 pm - Employment Opportunity - Louis Garneau
Posted by Editoress on 03/16/12
Group Louis Garneau is a world leader, performing in the design and development of Cycling, Nordic and Custom performance clothing and gear; as well high quality bicycles all meeting the needs of consumers and athletes of all levels.
Group Louis Garneau is now looking for candidates to fill the following position:
Independent Sales Agent for Alberta/Saskatchewan/Manitoba Territory
Under the supervision of the Sales Director - Canada, Group Louis Garneau is searching for an ambitious Independent Sales Agent who is very competitive and will bring growth to the company in this territory.
• Present, market and support wide range of summer and winter products
• Presence will be required during special events, trade shows, and sales meetings
• Cycling and sports enthusiast who has good knowledge of the retail market in the sporting field
• Recognized sales experience in a sales/ account management capacity
• Possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Challenge driven and dynamic
• Provide solid references on the quality of his/her work related to this position
If you are interested in joining a team of passionate enthusiasts and have an exciting career, please send us your resume either by email at email@example.com or by fax at (418) 878-4974. We comply with the Employment Equity Act.
Proud Sponsor of Europcar Cycling Team - 10 days in Yellow in 2011!