Posted by Editoress on 03/27/12
Vancouver based start-up is looking for sales & marketing assistant for our award winning products in sports technology.
What you'll be doing:
• Create impressive marketing materials promoting our products to sport enthusiasts;
• Create eye-catching media releases;
• Manage marketing campaigns;
• Maintain unified look and feel of our websites;
• Communicate with coaches and athletes;
What you need for this position:
• Passion for and knowledge of sports: cycling, running, skiing and snowboarding.
• Experience marketing consumer electronics products.
• Experience creating narrative, reach graphic and video marketing materials.
• Experience delivering marketing message to the media.
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities in a start-up environment.
• Action and results oriented person with superb communication skills.
• Marketing or communications degree.
Who you'll work for:
We are a 4 year old company with a great product for sports on mobile devices. We work in small teams, focusing on timely deliverables. We offer flexible office hours, stock options, fun and engaging environment. Passion for sports and sports technology innovation is appreciated and rewarded.
This is a contract to hire position. Please, submit your resume with hourly rate and salary expectations, and two references. Only the best candidates will be contacted.
Compensation: Competitive with stock options
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job! Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Reply to: email@example.com
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|