Posted by Editoress on 04/19/12
The Hamilton Cycling Club is pleased to announce that they will offer bikes out on loan for a period of up to 10 months. They have several road and mountain bikes available in a variety of sizes. Some have been purchased this year with funds from a Trillium grant and some have been donated by members.
Eligibility criteria are as follows:
• Preference given to youth age 18 and under who are CURRENT members.
• Must be member of the Hamilton Cycling Club for duration of the loan.
• Must provide a post-dated cheque for $100 dated March 31, 2012 which will be returned to you when the bike is returned in good condition.
• Must be an active participant and out riding regularly.
• Must participate in some club event or activity at least once per month.
If you are interested please fill out the HCC Team Bicycle Application . Completed applications should be returned to Wayne at wmatanas(at)yahoo.com
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|