February 24/14 18:50 pm - Employment Opportunity - Full-Time Bicycle Mechanic (Brantford ON)
Posted by Editoress on 02/24/14
We are a busy, well-established, locally owned family business. We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and career-minded individual who wants to share their love for cycling with our customers. If you have a good depth of bicycle knowledge, experience and passion, this could be the job for you.
Responsibilities would include:
• Service and repair on all types of bicycles in a timely manner.
• Assembly of new bicycles.
• Willingness to assist in additional tasks around the shop as required.
• Assistance on the sales floor when needed.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Experience and passion in the industry (2-3 Years is preferred)
• Working knowledge of bicycle mechanics as well as evolving knowledge of new component technology.
• Strong Technical & Mechanical sense with an ability to diagnose and repair.
• Customer service oriented: flexible and personable when dealing with customers and fellow team members.
• Dependability: ability to prioritize, follow instructions, and respond to management directions.
• Display of problem solving and organizational skills along with the ability to efficiently manage his/her own time.
• Ability to use a Computer and Point of Sale System to process invoices and work orders.
Position to Start Mid-March
If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you!
Contact Us! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com (Subject: Bicycle Mechanic) or drop one off in person.