Posted by Editoress on 06/7/14
Sporting Life is seeking a Service Technician (FT) at their Sherway Gardens Mall (Toronto) location
• Provides excellent customer service in all aspects of servicing product
• Provides excellent technical service in a timely manner while achieving quality results
• Participates in execution of responsibilities on the department job lists
• Promotes the Sporting Life House Philosophy consistently in all aspects of the business
• Participates with the store team in achieving all aspects of service, shop readiness, shop cleanliness, control of assets, health and safety practices and compliance with Sporting Life policies
• Controls shortage through inventory control and adherence to Loss Prevention guidelines
• Maintains appropriate paperwork regarding work orders, etc.
• Performs other related duties as required
• Enthusiasm for excellent customer service
• Ability to provide excellent technical service (i.e. bike building, tuning, and repair; racquet stringing and service; ski tuning and repair; binding, mounting, and inspection; and in-line skate maintenance)
• High standard of professionalism
• Enthusiasm for serving public ensuring that all customers are cared for equally and in accordance with Sporting Life standards
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• A self-starter who works well independently
• Committed to maintaining required technical skills and continually upgrading knowledge as the company makes training available
Interested applicants please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com and indicate the position in the subject line.
Please visit our website at www.livelifeatsportinglife.ca for a full list of available opportunities and to learn more about our company.
Start Date: As soon as possible
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|