Posted by Editoress on 06/24/14
Pulse Racing is very excited to return to Sudbury for the 2014 Canada Cup/Ontario Cup #4 on July 12/13. This event and course was no surprise as the favorite last year! The course features true Northern Ontario rocks, vistas, and challenges, with amazing local support and hospitality.
Very Important Notes:
1. Ontario Cup Series riders are automatically entered. see series confirmation list Here. Do not double enter.
2. Early Entry discount expires June 29th. Enter online Here to save $$.
3. There is NO day of entry on Sunday, July 13th. All riders must be pre-entered. Entry will be accepted on Saturday, July 12th - but CASH only payment.
4. Pre-ride times are Friday, July 11th, 1:00-9:00 pm, and Saturday, July 12th, 9:00am to 5:00pm
5. Book your accommodation early. Sudbury has a great selection of accommodation and restaurants, but this is high season. See Radisson Sudbury as official hotel and special rates.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|