Posted by Editor on 09/29/14
Shimano Canada, a leader in the Canadian cycling industry, is seeking an enthusiastic, proactive, self-motivated, problem solver to join our Peterborough, Ontario-based, inside sales team. We are seeking a candidate with a proven track record who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure our sales teams are receiving outstanding sales and customer service for our Shimano Cycling soft goods and Pearl iZUMi brand of cycling and running apparel.
The successful candidate will have excellent organization and communication skills. We are seeking a proactive, self-motivated, problem solver who is detail oriented and willing to go the extra mile to ensure we are meeting our wholesale domestic goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide world class customer service for all Independent Bicycle Dealers, Key Accounts, and Outside Sales Team
• JD Edwards System maintenance, costing and pricing
• Key account and custom sales management
• B2B (business to business online ordering site) Administration
• Salesman sample coordination
• Creation of sales collateral and forms in Microsoft Excel
• Maintaining sales trackers
• Assisting in inventory management and control
• Sales support for inside and outside teams
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 2 - 3 years' experience preferably in the cycling/running industry in inside/outside sales or customer service
• Knowledge of JD Edwards and/or basic inventory and sales order management systems
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and windows environment including intermediate/advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Must have a strong customer focus and an ability to establish and develop strong relationships with retailers.
• Strong presentation, negotiation and problem solving abilities
• A leader as well as a team player
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you meet the qualifications we require, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume and salary expectations by e-mail to email@example.com by October 12th. Please make reference in the subject header of the email "Sales Coordinator".
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Shimano Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|