Posted by Editoress on 11/26/14
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Duration: Full Time, Year-Round
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Compensation: Depends on Experience
General Summary: The Inside Sales Representative will manage the day-to-day details related to supporting the Easton Cycling and Race Face dealer base and outside Sales Reps. This includes daily communication (phone, email or social media), fulfilling all of the needs & requests for ordering, warranty and shipping product in a timely and efficient manner.
• Help grow the sales of the Easton Cycling and Race Face brands in your respective market.
• Respond effectively to customer, dealer and distributor inquiries to ensure good business relations and a satisfied customer.
• Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services in a professional and positive manner.
• Resolve customer requests via phone, email, mail, or social media.
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
• Open customer accounts by recording account information. Maintain customer records by updating account information.
• Respond effectively to dealer inquiries to ensure good business relations
• Analyze data to identify sales and service opportunities
• Provide feedback to Sales manager as needed
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure resolution.
• Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
•Provide special events and technical support where needed in season.
•Analyze data to identify sales and service opportunities
• Tech savvy with proficient knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to develop, maintain and nurture client relationships
• Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
• Excellent communications (verbal and written)
• Results oriented, able to multi-task and set priorities
• Proven problem-solving ability and sound judgment
• Team player and can work independently
• Strong sense of urgency and is quick to respond to emergency situations
• Shows confidence in situations involving others
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines
• Technical knowledge of Road, Mountain and Cyclocross bicycles
• Professional demeanor
Reporting To: Manager of Sales, Easton Cycling and Race Face Components
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|