Posted by Editoress on 12/3/14
On Wednesday, December 10th, Pedalinx bike shop in Mississauga presents Anne Guzman giving a talk on Sports Nutrition for Endurance Sports. This will be the first of a series of talks across Ontario from London to Scarborough.
The talks are aimed to help athletes get a better understanding of some of the most critical aspects of sports nutrition including but not restricted to:
• macro-nutrient ratios
• pre-ride fuel
• recovery fuel
• sports drinks
• beet juice/caffeine intake/timing/dosage
• using nutrition apps to help manage your nutrition
Anne has worked with athletes of all levels worldwide including National Champions, World Champions, weekend warriors and recreational cyclists.
• Raced professionally across Europe and North America
• Registered Holistic Nutritionist
• AFPA Sports Nutrition Consultant
The first talk will be tailored to suit both beginners and elite racers and will be located at Pedalinx bike shop. Pedalinx is a newer shop in Mississauga which is owned and operated by several MBRC (Mississauga Bike Racing Club) members and operators.
Date: Wednesday, December 10th
Time: 7:00 PM
Pedalinx Bike Shop
3221 Derry Rd W Mississauga, ON L5N 7L7
Cost: $15 please RSVP
All RSVP entrants will have a chance to win FREE raffle items including:
• NSAG Nutrition Consult
• Free assessment with Elite mountain biker and RMT/ART therapist Mandy Dreyer (Kinetic Sports Therapy)
• Sweet Swag from Pedalinx
• And more Amazing Prizes!
For more information, go Here.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|