Posted by Editor on 11/16/15
Velofix is a mobile bike pro shop and is looking for a Lead Bike Mechanic to operate the Velofix van in the Halton area (Oakville, Burlington and Milton).
If you are passionate about cycling, have strong mechanical skills for both road and MTB, and enjoy working directly with clients this position may be for you. This is a full time position working a variety of hours and days as required by the appointments booked by our customers.
You will be working from a customized Mercedes Sprinter van with all of the racks, tools and parts to provide everything from quick tune-ups to complete overhauls. Working independently, you will travel from client to client providing repairs at their location. You will also:
• Manage, monitor and actively participate in bookings, collections and inventory management
• Work closely with the Velofix Franchise Owner to maximize booking efficiency, and meet/exceed monthly revenue targets
• Promote the awareness and positive image of the company using the traditional and emerging marketing tools, including but not limited to trade shows, conventions, presentations, websites, and social media activation and membership
• Attend, participate and coordinate events, corporate days and team rides/sponsorship events
• Barnett Bicycle Institute certified or equivalent training and professional experience
• Clean driving record
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Independent worker, able to manage time to meet scheduled appointments
• Enthusiastic and able to work under close scrutiny of the client
• Knowledgeable around issues and events in the bicycling community
• Technical thinker and problem solver
• Innovative in learning new technology and techniques
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, December 4, 2015.
Thank you to all candidates; only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|