Posted by Editoress on 12/7/15
Different Bikes West Vancouver currently has an opening for a highly trained/experienced service person to join our team. We are a busy shop that specializes in road, mountain, touring and family bikes. We carry all makes/models from Giant, Kona, Rocky Mountain, Colnago, Pinarello, Parlee, Intense, Ibis and many more. We offer a competitive wage class as well as a benefits package for full time members of our team.
• Processes customer repairs/warranties and inquiries and complete service department duties;
• Maintain a professionally clean and organized work space;
• Proactively communicate with customers and coworkers / management on all projects.
• Complete all service related needs of our customers within the systems structure utilized by Different Bikes;
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions via phone and email;
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges when needed;
• Maintains database through updating customer records and accurate use of POS systems;
• Analyze trends to identify sales and service opportunities;
• Provide regular feedback to store management;
• Resolves product complaints by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem;
• Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs;
• Provide special events and technical support where needed in season;
• Analyze data to identify sales and service opportunities.
• Above-basic computer skills an asset;
• Excellent customer service skills - Ability to develop, maintain and nurture client relationships;
• Strong industry acumen;
• Detail oriented and strong organizational skills in work space - attention to cleaning and tidying up;
• Ability to complete projects across a multi-day time period;
• Results oriented, able to multi-task and set priorities in a fast paced environment;
• Team player that can work independently;
• Eye for detail and opportunity to improve customer riding experiences;
• Shows confidence in situations involving others;
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines;
• Technical knowledge and experience in Road and Mountain bikes including all suspension, hydraulic and electronic systems;
• Professional attitude.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|