Posted by Editor on 02/16/16
Are you a passionate and committed bicycle mechanic looking for an opportunity to further your career?
Do you believe in providing exceptional customer service with your quality work and positive attitude?
If you want to work in a supportive, team environment that appreciates your skills and compensates you accordingly, then Cyclepath Kelowna wants to talk to you!
You must also have the following:
• Experience in bike assembly and repair of a variety of bikes: road bikes (including touring, triathlon and cyclocross), hybrid, mountain, full suspension and BMX bikes
• Knowledge of the latest bike equipment and technologies
• Strong leadership skills and team oriented
• Passion for cycling
• Mechanical aptitude
• Experience in wheel building, shock overhauls and brake bleeding
• Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated organization and time management skills
• Good communication skills, oral and written
• Customer service experience
• Experience using a point of sale system
You need to be available to work full time (5 days a week), from Monday to Sunday.
Wages are competitive, Moving expenses: TBD
Come live and ride in paradise! Please send resume or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|