Posted by Editoress on 03/7/16
Algonquin Outfitters has a rich 55 year history with outdoor adventures in Muskoka, Algonquin Park and Haliburton. They are seeking an experienced bike shop manager for their downtown Huntsville location.
Do you have a passion for cycling or a love for all things with two wheels? Algonquin Outfitters is looking for a dedicated permanent full-time bike shop manager for it’s downtown Huntsville location.
The Algonquin Outfitters Huntsville bike shop serves the greater Muskoka cycling communities with sales, service, custom builds and fleet services. Quality bike builds and repairs are performed at this location and remote locations at camps, events and other shops. This full-time permanent position requires a dedicated and flexible shop manager who can maintain the high quality of service and sales year round with off season support for ski & snowboard tunes and service.
• Provide consistent top-notch customer service
• Managing and develop bike staff
• Buying, merchandising, retail and camp sales
• Work within financial budget/goals
• Organization and execution of local promos/events
• Manage off-site rental fleet
• Off-season - service tech for ski/snowboard shop
• 3-5 years wrench experience
• prior experience managing staff an asset
• computer skills; MS office and POS a plus
• strong organizational and leadership skills
• Ability to work in a team environment, make sound business decisions, and build on our vision.
This position requires an individual who can manage a shop and sales team, is self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of direct supervision, knows the bike industry and, more specifically, the direction and needs of cottage country cyclists. As a full-time permanent position, off season will also include downhill ski and snowboard tunes and repairs, purchasing products and parts for next season and working with camps and organizations to develop fleet sales and rentals.
Interested? Please submit your resume by e-mail to email@example.com or fax to (705) 787-0222, Attn: Mark Sinnige.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|