Posted by Editor on 03/30/16
Cycling BC's iRide program requires a new head coach for programs being run in the lower mainland area. The iRide Head Coach will be responsible for running safe, fun and engaging skills sessions at iRide schools and iRide after-schools programs throughout the 2016 spring and summer season.
The successful candidate will be working on confirmed programs with children between the ages of 8-14 from April 1st to June 30th, with further opportunities available during the summer.
The iRide program is designed to inspire young riders, while connecting school and youth cycling groups throughout the province.
Position: iRide Head Coach – Lower Mainland
Contract Period: Full-time seasonal, April 1st to June 30th
Work Week: 3-5 days a week (depending upon schedules)
Hours: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm (typically)
Rate: $20/hr, to a maximum of $170/day
• Community Cycling Initiation: Level 1
• Criminal Record Check
• Proven record of working with children
• Energetic and enthusiastic nature
• Able to get kids (ages 7-14) excited about cycling
• Able to speak English and project voice loudly and clearly
• Facilitate a safe and fun skills session
• Represent Cycling BC in a professional manner
• Clean driving record
• Confident and able to drive a large vehicle with trailer
• Class 5 driver's license required, Class 4 preferred
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants will be contacted for in-person meetings and shadowing opportunities.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|