Posted by Editoress on 02/13/18
If you are passionate about growing cycling among women and girls, Norco would love for you to apply to be a Norco women's ambassador. They are looking for women just like you to help spread mountain bike stoke throughout the women's cycling community.
What's in it for you:
• A Norco women's bicycle that suits your riding style and allows you to push your limits, without breaking the bank
• A Norco Bicycles apparel kit
• Giveaways for your events and a tent to shelter riders
• Support from Norco Bicycles in communicating rides or events that you organize
• Education and training on bike maintenance and Norco Bicycles' products
• Behind-the-scenes look into the Norco Bicycles brand and the cycling industry
• Opportunities to participate in global Norco Bicycles events and photo shoots
• A bike company that listens to you and takes action on your feedback
What Norco needs from you:
• Monthly women's rides that start and/or end at your local Norco dealer
• A passion for getting more women and girls out on bikes
• Event summaries and photos
You don't need to be the fastest, or the most connected. You just need to be passionate about creating and growing the women's cycling community. There's nothing better than having a strong, supportive community of women.
Join the Norco family and apply Here.
This year, our ambassador program will only be open for Canadian applicants with the potential of extending its reach in the years ahead.
Applications close March 2, 2018 11:59 PM PST.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|