Posted by Editoress on 05/10/18
The Glotman Simpson Cycling Club is putting on its women's learn to ride clinic, in June, back for the fifth year.
The clinic is intended for novice to intermediate cyclists, a 4 part clinic that help riders develop skills specific to group riding.
Led by the Women's Race Ambassador Team, with a combination of National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) accreditation and extensive years of training, performance, and competitive experience. They will empower participants to feel safe and confident in their next group ride, Fondo, or any other ride involving drafting and close quarters.
• June 6, 13, 20 and 27, at 6:00 - 8:00 pm
• only 30 spots available
• geared to towards women at Novice and Intermediate levels
• gain confidence and acquire skills for group riding and fondos
• open to both club and non-club members
• $75 ($100 for non-members)
People can learn more about the sessions at www.glotmansimpsoncycling.ca/clinics/.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|