Posted by Editoress on 05/16/18
The Kinburn Kermesse p/b Nine2FivePro is a bi-weekly Wednesday evening half pavement / half gravel training race series on quiet country roads in West Carleton, with some Sunday morning dates (see Tech Guide for more details). The first event will take place on Wednesday, May 23rd.
• Open to all those with a UCI license or Ontario Citizens Permit
• 15km rectangular circuit, 3 laps weekdays, 4 laps weekends
• Gravel bike recommended but not required, all roads are smooth and hardpacked - this most certainly can be done on a road bike
• Primary focus is SAFETY and FUN!
• No road closures, highway traffic act applies, 2 stop signs along the route
• Contact Brendan Gorman (email@example.com;) or Alain Villeneuve (Alain.firstname.lastname@example.org;) for more information
For more information, including registration, open the Technical Guide Here
Kinburn Kermesse Facebook page
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|