Posted by Editoress on 02/6/03
Vancouver International Mountain Bike Festival
The 6th Vancouver International Mountain Film Festival will be hosting its traditionally highly successful Mountain Biking XXXtravaganza with live stage shows, slide shows and films...
- Centennial Theatre, 2300 Lonsdale Avenue, North Vancouver (exit 18 off Trans Canada Highway), info & tix (604) 984-4484
- Ridge Theatre, 3131 Arbutus Street, Vancouver, tel (604) 738-6311
- Science World, 1455 Quebec Street, Vancouver, tix (604) 443-7575, info (604) 443-7443
- Planetarium (MacMillan Space Centre), 1100 Chestnut Street, Vancouver (South end of Burrard Bridge)
- North Van District Public Library - Capilano Branch, 3045 Highland Boulevard, North Vancouver, (604) 984-0286
- Edge Climbing Centre, 2-1485 Welch Street, North Vancouver, tel (604) 984-9080
Outlets: Centennial Theatre (2300 Lonsdale Avenue, North Vancouver); Mountain Equipment Co-op (130 W Broadway, Vancouver); Ticketmaster Ticket Centres (surcharges apply).
By phone: Centennial Theatre, (604) 984-4484; Ticketmaster, (604) 280-4444 (surcharges apply).
Foa complete schedule of all events go to: www.vimff.org
2003 Mtn Bike Nationals in Whistler BC?
Nothing is official yet, but there is a chance that the 2003 Mtn Bike National Championships will be held in Whistler BC. The Nationals were last held there in 1996.
Mountain Bike Commissaires Course
There are still spots open for the MTB Commissaire Course to be held this weekend in Toronto. Please call Jeremey at the OCA office at 416-426-7241 for more details.
Belated Birthday Greetings...... to Trish Sinclair who celebrated yesterday and Matt DeCore, last Saturday, (Feb 1st).
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|