Posted by Editor on 11/14/03
Canadian Cyclist of the Year Voting
We have begun the voting for the Canadian Cyclist of the Year. There are three categories to choose from - Male, Female and Best Individual Performance. Polling is open until December 12th. Click on the button at the top of the screen to make your selections.
In addition to ordering the Commemorative Issue for the 2003 Worlds online, you can also download the order form and fax or mail it in. Sales end December 1st
NCCP Road Level 2 Technical Course
There are only 3 spots left in the NCCP Road Level 2 Technical course scheduled for November 22-23. The course will be conducted by Paul Jurbala at the Sport Alliance building in Toronto.
For more information or a registration form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the NCCP Course dates web page on the OCA website (under High Performance) - www.ontariocycling.org.
Registration deadline is Wednesday, November 19th.
Barrie Snow Belt Region Opens
November 14, 2003. Barrie, Ontario - Hardwood Hills Nordic Ski & Mountain Bike Centre, located a few minutes northeast of Barrie, have just reported that they will have 5 to 7 kms of trail open for skiing on Saturday, November 15th.
Trails will be packed and not track set. Early Bird Skiing will be at half price.
Kim Viney, of Hardwood Hills states "this is one of the earliest starts to the ski season ever".
Check out www.barriesnowbelt.com for information on this world class facility and directions on how to be among the first skiers to hit the trails this year.
If the snowfall continues, the downhill ski resorts in the Barrie Snow Belt will soon follow suit.
Be sure to keep coming back to www.barriesnowbelt.com for more exciting news and information on skiing and winter activities in the Barrie Snow Belt area.
Kona Supa Kup-a-Soup Supa Kross Series
Race 3, November 2
1. Jamie Lamb (11 laps) 52:04.62
2. Chris Graham (11 laps) 55:00.08
3. Pierre Nie (11 laps) 56:45.18
4. Kevin Noiles (10 laps) 52:17.39
5. Ed Rushton (10 laps) 52:21.55
6. Roger Nelson (10 laps) 52:33.09
7. Ian Whitehead (10 laps) 53:00.74
8. Kyle Swain (10 laps) 53:44.37
9. Rob Klue (10 laps) 53:52.26
10. Mark Pennell (10 laps) 54:45.66
11. Bruce Hickey (10 laps) 55:53.01
12. Dwayne White (10 laps) 56:19.54
13. Geoff O'Toole (10 laps) 56:45.89
14. Dave Regan (10 laps) 56:56.71
15. Steve Mitchell (10 laps) 57:17.06
16. Steve Purcell (10 laps) 57:21.95
17. Tim Farmer (9 laps) 52:07.09
18. Scott Hickman (9 laps) 52:26.74
19. Stephane Moulin (9 laps) 52:41.61
20. Marc Trussler (9 laps) 53:04.10
21. Mark Davignon (9 laps) 54:11.81
22. Anthony Lacopia (9 laps) 54:22.25
23. Chad Smith (9 laps) 54:26.48
24. Henk Van Voorst (9 laps) 57:04.52
25. Norman Lai (9 laps) 57:45.04
26. Mark Wood (8 laps) 53:08.57
Mark Foster. DNF
1 David Tower (4 laps) 24:49.61
2 Andrew L'Esperance (4 laps) 25:14.77
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|