October 13/04 9:50 am - Tickets Now Available for Cycling Celebration
Posted by Editoress on 10/13/04
Tickets on sale now for OCA/CCA Cycling Celebration!
The OCA has put the final touches on the partnership with the Olympic Spirit and tickets will be going on sale on a first come, first served basis. With this event being held at the Olympic Spirit it's expected to sell out quickly!
What can I expect for my money?
|Purchaser||Prior to Nov 18th ||After Nov 17th |
|(while supplies last)||and at the door (limited)|
|OCA member 19+ ||$25||$30|
|(Citizen Permit or Full UCI race license)|
|Non - member 19+||$35||$40|
|18 & under member||$20||$25|
|18 & under non-member||$25||$30|
|Family of 3 or more||10% off||10% off|
|Groups of 10 or more||15% off||15% off|
|Children from 5 to 12||$15||$15|
* Entry into the Olympic Spirit Toronto, the world's first and only permanent interactive entertainment complex themed around the Olympic Games
* Hors d'oeuvres
* Slide Show presentation featuring the year in racing within Ontario and by Ontario athletes worldwide
* Opportunity to mingle with Canadian Olympians including silver medallist * Awards Ceremony
* Ability to enter challenges using the Olympic Spirit interactive sport features
* Mingle and network with CCA delegates who are in town for their AGM
All tickets will be purchased through the OCA office. November 20th will be a night not to be missed if you're anywhere near the GTA. The festivities begin with an open tour of the Olympic Spirit from 5 to 7 pm. Awards will take place from 7:15 to 8:30 and for those wanting to continue on the festivities, there is a rooftop restaurant/bar, appropriately called the "Podium" on the forth floor.
All proceeds from the night will be going towards the development of the OCA's Junior Racing and the National Introduction to Cycling programs in Ontario. Curt Harnett will be the master of ceremonies.
To order tickets send cheque or money order to "OCA/Cycling Celebration" 1185 Eglinton Ave East, Suite 408 M3C 3C6 or call 416.426.7416 with a VISA or MasterCard number.
Thanks to all the sponsors of this evening: SISU, Sugoi, Pedal Magazine, Chico Racing, Canadian Cyclist, and Bay/Cycle.