Posted by Editoress on 09/8/05
Mississauga Midweek Club Wednesday Night Criterium
COurtesy Midweek Club
Next week is the Finale of the Wed. Night Criterium Series. The format will be a handicap event as usual. Start time is 6:30 pm.
Thanks to Craig Fagan for setting up and taking down the course and to Kirith, Borsato and Craig for marshalling. See you all next week.
25 degrees, sunny, wind south 17 km/h. 1.95 km circuit, 22 Laps, 42.9 km.
1. Heath Cockburn (La Bicicletta) 1:00:48
2. Thorben Wieditz (Pavan), at s.t.
3. Chris Atkins (La Bicicletta), 0:06
4. Paul Greene (Chain Reaction), 0:10
5. Bruce Krip (Midweek CC)
6. Ed Maset (Pavan), all s.t.
7. Darko Ficko (La Bicicletta), 0:56
8. Jeremey Rethazy (Midweek CC) 0:58
9. Jason Valenti (CoachChris.ca)
10. Brent Aquino (Pavan)
11. Roy Zuccetto (Pavan)
12. Travis Joyce (Mississauga)
13. Matt Berridge (Ind.)
14. Dave Woolley (BikeSports), 1:05
15. Mark Polsinelli (Pavan)
16. Mike Viel (Pavan)
17. Ian Manning (BikeSports)
18. Chris Hearn (St. Cathrines)
19. Carmine Caravaggio (Pavan)
20. Robert D'Amico (Pavan)
21. Garnett Abbey (D'Ornellas)
22. Dan Lefevre (Gearsracing.com) all
23. James McEwen (Midweek CC), 1:22
Olympic Oval Club Racer Program Calgary, Alberta
The Club Racer Program caters to adult athletes at a developmental level and those interested in general fitness. The program capacity is 100 athletes and focuses on cycling training, core strength and stability.
Inside the Olympic Oval, the cycling sessions are coached by certified NCCP cycling coaches. Athletes take part in coached sessions while riding on their own rollers or wind trainers, with their own road/mountain bikes. Storage is provided for bikes and trainers, and showers and change rooms will be available during training. We recommend locking your bike in storage for safety.
The weekly training schedule has been restructured to make it more convenient for members with busy schedules.
two two-hour training sessions per week from 7:15 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.
Athletes choose between one session on either Monday or Tuesday evening with a second session on either the Wednesday or Thursday evening.
22 week program (September 19, 2005 to March 9, 2006) -- $375
12 week program (January 9, 2006 to March 9, 2006) -- $250
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|