Posted by Editoress on 02/15/14
Trek Bicycle Store is hiring full and part-time workers for its Toronto (2063 Yonge Street) location, for both sales and mechanic positions.
The primary focus of the sales position is to match consumers with the appropriate bike and/or products to suit their skill level and need.
• Retail experience is preferred, but not neccessary
• Ability to communicate effectively with all age groups
• Working knowledge of bicycle components (we'll train you as well)
• Punctual, reliable, hard-working
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, always-changing environment
• You must be outgoing, not afraid to start a conversation or take no for an answer
The primary focus of the mechanic position is to assemble shipped bikes.
• Previous experience building bikes is preferred.
• Reliable, self-motivated
• Time-management skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Customer service skills are essential in this position
If you are interested in either of these positions we'd love to hear from you! send us an e-mail at email@example.com, or fill out an application on our website www.trektoronto.ca.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|