Posted by Editor on 04/20/18
You are a go-getter, eager to communicate your passion for cycling and the great outdoors, and enthusiastic about developing lasting customer relationships? Garneau has a unique opportunity for you - a new project is in the air for Western Canada / United States!
The Garneau family's new generation has joined the ranks of management and wants to reach new heights. Combining your excellent knowledge of the market with your business development skills, become our Sales Director at Garneau and help expand the notoriety of our brand while propelling your career to the front of the peloton.
Under the supervision of the Executive Leader - Sales and Marketing, you will be responsible for developing the Western Canada / United States territory according to the company's objectives. In addition, you will coordinate the implementation and enactment of policies and programs to maximize sales activities.
More specifically, you will have to:
• Participate in the development of sales strategies for Western Canada / United States to achieve sales targets
• Manage sales representatives in the territory
• Follow the evolution of sales on sales reps' territories
• Carry out business development
• Develop and maintain excellent business relationships
• Manage major accounts
• Develop sales, placement and replenishment policies
• Participate in the development of the sales budget
• Make recommendations to the Marketing Department according to consumer and market needs
• Participate in bike events and shows
• Minimum of 7 years sales experience
• Excellent knowledge of the cycling/outdoors market
• Good negotiating skills
• Willing to travel, autonomous and creative
• Mastery of spoken and written English is mandatory
• Knowledge of French is an asset
If you are interested, please send your resume to embauche@louisGarneau.com.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|