Posted by Editoress on 01/16/10
Chevrolet and the Coaching Association of Canada are committed to improving Olympic performances by creating unique competitive advantages through customized grants for coach development that will benefit athletes.
Ten grants of $10,000 will be awarded this spring to coaches for the purpose of enhancing coaching excellence and expertise that will support their athletes’ drive to the podium.
If you are a high performance coach of an Olympic or Paralympic sport, you have the opportunity to obtain one of these grants to help fund activities such as:
• Special training camps:
- To expose the coach and athlete/team to the next Olympic venue and host city environment
- For coach/athlete or team training with other recognized world class competitors
• Innovations in coaching techniques or tools (e.g. Access to Leading Edge Athlete Performance Technology or Equipment)
• Travel to ensure the coach can attend international competitions not covered in national team programs
• Other needs as identified by the coach and athlete
The deadline for the online application is January 18, 2010.
Apply now and make your own dream possible - visit www.coach.ca/makingdreamspossible for more information and to submit an application today!
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top