Posted by Editoress on 02/17/11
American Cycling Group, LLC (ACG) is a holding company that develops and manages cycling events, facilities and programs. ACG has acquired a controlling interest in the Philadelphia International Cycling Championship, now heading into its 27th year and is developing several new initiatives in cycling including an indoor velodrome and event center in Chester County, PA and the development and conduct of the Reading Radsport, a large cycling event for recreational cyclists.
ACG seeks a Website Content Manager who will report to the Managing Director of ACG and will be responsible for developing website content and assisting in publicizing ACG events and programs through websites and social media.
Employer: American Cycling Group, LLC
Location: West Chester, PA
Terms: Could be part or full time
• Develop and post content for cycling websites including news announcements, video and audio clips, e-commerce initiatives, data gathering, etc.
• Write reports and press releases for website posting
• Develop and maintain social media outreach through blogs, Facebook, Twitter and any other relevant internet outlets
• Working with ACG's PR agency, help implement the company's communications strategy for each of its events and properties.
• Thorough knowledge of competitive cycling (particularly road and track)
• Excellent journalism skills and entertaining writing
• Thorough understanding of internet/website and social network communications
• Track record as a content provider for active website(s)
E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
David M. Chauner
American Cycling Group
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top