Posted by Editor on 02/19/16
Devinci has an opening for a Road Project Manager at their Chicoutimi, Quebec, headquarters. Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the road product manager develops the range of bicycles while respecting timelines. S/he ensures the selection of components and suppliers in order to meet quality standards and price targets for the product range.
• Gathers information from research and monitoring on products and competition from different segments;
• Communicates and negotiates with suppliers regarding technical information and prices;
• Carries out the plan for different product segments;
• Drafts the specifications for different product segments;
• Sends all problem clients to the products committee via guarantees;
• Manages test riders in their activities;
• Carries out the validation procedure, technical section of products;
• Manages all field-testing sessions. Ensures a proper interpretation of results and discloses them to all concerned;
• Drafts specifications for bicycles.
• Bilingual (French, English)
• 3+ years of experience in the cycling industry;
• College or university diploma;
• Shows the ability to be autonomous and to take initiative, work under supervision;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Ability to plan and organize work efficiently in order to obtain results;
• Has good interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships;
• Ability to communicate efficiently;
• Has good manual skills and dexterity;
• Meticulous and precise, attentive to details.
Location: Chicoutimi, Quebec
Application Deadline: Monday, March 14, 2016
Please send your application to email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|