Posted by Editoress on 05/31/11
The Trek Store Canada Cup/Ontario Cup will take place this weekend June 4/5 at Hardwood Ski and Bike.
This is annually the largest National Cross Country MTB event, and this year’s event is sure to be as exciting as always. The course has received excellent reviews from those pre-riding, with a few new surprises added from previous years.
There are races for every age and ability, and a great chance to see Canada’s best riders in your own backyard!
The Trek Canada Team riders and Trek/Subaru rider Emily Batty, will be offering pre-ride clinics on Saturday, and an autograph session at 1:00 pm.
• 1. On-line Entry will close 6:00 pm Friday June 3rd. After that point entry will only be accepted at race site. Get your entry in before the deadline and save $$!
• 2. All Junior Expert and Senior Elite riders MUST register before Friday June 3rd at 6:00 pm. This is a strict UCI/CCA rule. These riders must also sign in and pick up their race package by 5:00 pm Saturday June 4th.
• 3. Pre-riding is available Thursday until 5:00 pm, Friday evening until 9:00 pm. Discounted pre-ride rate of only $5.00 available Saturday.
• 4. Start Times for the Canada Cup are different from standard Ontario Cup events. Please check schedule carefully!
• 5. Riders are reminded to have a recent photo on the back of their licence to ensure it is valid.
For all event info, pre-ride sign up and registration see www.trekstorecanadacup.ca
Glenn Meeuwisse, Pulse Racing Inc., Race Director, Trek Store Canada Cup
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|