Canadian Cyclist

 

May 5/14 13:49 pm - Quebec WorldTour Races Receive Funding for 3 More Years


Posted by Editoress on 05/5/14
 

Serge Arsenault, organizer of the Quebec and Montreal Gran Prix races, told the Quebec newspaper La Presse that he has received renewed commitments for financial support from both the federal and provincial governments through 2016, while the municipal governments of Quebec City and Montreal committed for five years, through to 2018. Arsenault said that the governments will provide approximately $4 million, matching the original contributions made by the various levels of government.

Arsenault said he is also working on adding a night criterium, and will continue with the cyclo-sportif rides held last year for the first time.

Read the La Presse article.

 

Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top


 
 | 
 Privacy Policy | Contact | Subscribe to RSS Feed  | Logout
 © Copyright 1998-2021 Canadian Cyclist. All rights reserved.