Posted by Editoress on 03/2/15
For over four decades, Giant Bicycles, the largest bicycle manufacturer in the world, has devoted itself to the growth of both cycling and cycling culture. Known as the leader in technological innovation and state-of-the-art manufacturing we represent a dedication to providing the best quality and most innovative bicycles to our customers. We also believe in being as honest and uncomplicated as the idea of cycling itself.
Giant Canada is a small team of talented, active, fun people that work together to achieve success in all departments. We are professional and driven but we also believe in staff lunch rides, coffee consumption, commuting to work by bike and flip-flops as business attire. The success of our company is due to our dedicated staff who, at the end of the day, all roll up their sleeves and get the job done every time. Our office is located at the base of the beautiful North Shore Mountains and is conveniently close to fat and skinny tire rides.
Giant globally is a company that believes in promoting from within and we have recently just promoted our ASQA person to a new position. In fact, four of our last five warranty people are still with our company, occupying a number of different positions. We invite you to find out why many of our employees have been with Giant for over 15 years!
POSITION: ASQA ~ After Sales Quality Assurance
LOCATION: North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
ASQA is a fancy way of saying "Warranty". Here at Giant we are known industry wide for great warranty service. This position supports our dealers, takes care of consumers and backs up all the other great work that happens in our company. As ASQA you will be responsible for:
• Managing daily warranty program success
• Taking general calls from dealers with warranty issues
• Receiving proper paperwork/photos to process claim (RA form, Invoices, claim sheet)
• Provide technical assistance
• Process replacement orders/credits in computer system
• Dealer level account management including invoicing and returns credits
• Bringing new ideas forward for improvement in efficiency and work flow
• Ordering of yearly service inventory PO's
• Seasonal management of inventory levels including yearly inventory count
• Verification of frames/parts being returned to warehouse for accuracy and warranty eligibility
• Monthly warranty reporting
• Overall quality control including defective product reporting and diagnosis.
• Strategy development for large scale QC issues
• Relationship building with 3rd party OEM vendors
• Fluently bilingual (French/English)
• Must love to ride bicycles
• Must be willing to exceed expectations regularly
• Must have exceptional people skills
• In depth technical knowledge of bicycles
• Analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• High level of self-motivation
• Must work well independently as well as with a team environment
• Detail oriented and good organizational skills
• Must be able to handle multiple projects at one time and be results-oriented
• Willing to travel frequently
If you are interested in a career at Giant and believe you would be good fit for our team, we would like to hear from you. All applications should be sent to: email@example.com
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|