Posted by Editoress on 05/1/15
With the Wide Angle rim design providing superior stability, RAIL 40 can withstand the most aggressive All-Mountain / Enduro riding by setting a new benchmark for stiffness in its category. Featuring the perfect balance of strength, lightweight and width for enduro terrain, RAIL 40 delivers high performance ride quality.
• Available in 27.5" and 29"
• Lightweight but strong aluminum rim, asymmetrical profile with Taper Core technology. Welded joint
• UST Tubeless
• Wide Angle profile - 23mm
• Solo Spoke double butted spokes
• Double Time ratchet mechanism for durable, quick engagement with Speedball bearings
• Convertible axles:
- Front Hub: QR 9x100, QR Torque Caps, 15x100, 15x100 Torque Caps, 20x110, 15x110, 15x110 Torque Caps
- Rear Hub: QR 10x135, 12x135,12x135 XD, 12x142, 12x142 XD,12x148, 12x148 XD
• Available in XD or 10 speed driver body
• BOOST 148 compatible
• Weight: 1810g (27.5"), 1900g (29") for wheel pair in lightest configuration
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|