Posted by Editor on 05/2/15
Neworld Cycle was established in 1988 and our legacy is built upon delivering an industry leading retail experience. We are an active sponsor of many cycling and triathlon initiatives in the community and we work towards growing the sport. Our success has been based upon providing a high level of customer service, a unique shopping experience, and a dedication to the cycling community in the GTA.
Neworld Cycle, is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Assistant Store Manager who has demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service. This individual must be detail-oriented, and capable of multi-tasking. Most importantly, this individual must be a cycling enthusiast.
Our Assistant Store Manager's primary duties include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the sales staff and build upon our culture of superior customer service through expert product knowledge and customer relationships that hinge on fairness and integrity
• The individual will be responsible for the sales, energy, and productivity of the store
• Managing inventory processes, including receiving, ordering, and cycle counting
• Managing inventory online and developing web-site and social media content
• Knowledge of the bicycle industry
• Has at least 2 years of experience in a retail environment
• Is detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
• Is proficient in Microsoft Office applications, WordPress and POS systems
• Is intrinsically motivated, able to work both independently and as a member of a team
To apply please submit resumes to email@example.com or apply in person at 560 Plains Road East, Burlington.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|