Posted by Editor on 05/7/15
Wheels of Bloor is looking for a permanent, full-time Supervisor, Repair Shop, to supervise and co-ordinate activities of bicycle mechanics engaged in building, servicing and maintaining high end road bicycles, ensure safety and technical standards are met, recommend/arrange for additional maintenance services, and prepare work schedules, prepare orders for parts and supplies, may train new workers in job duties, safety procedure and company policies. Expertise in providing in professional full service of bicycles, including building custom bikes, as well degree in business administration and/or extensive experience in supervising bike repair shop.
Applicants must be up to date in latest technological bicycle knowledge.
• Minimum 1 year experience building out-of-the-box and custom racing bicycles
• Minimum 1 year experience building, programming, diagnosing, and servicing Shimano Di2 electronic component systems
• Minimum 1 year experience building, programming, diagnosing, and servicing Campagnolo EPS electronic component systems
• Minimum 1 year experience building and servicing custom racing bicycle wheels
• Must be fluent in English.
• Conversational Spanish and Italian an asset. Interaction with European suppliers will be required.
$30/hr, 40 hours/week, depending on experience. Prior supervisory and bike mechanic experience is required.
E-mail resume with references to Radek Lukasik at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wheels Of Bloor Inc.
2007 Bloor St W
Toronto, ON M6S 1M5
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|