Posted by Editor on 10/22/15
Ziggy's Cycle & Sport Ltd. - Kitchener, ON Mechanic - Full Time
Great opportunity to join the growing Waterloo Region cycling community and the most diverse cycling you'll find anywhere. We've got it all: recreational city slow rides, roadie and tri groups/events, fantastic rails to trails network and terrific mountain biking. Throw in affordable living and an exciting workplace, your future is here!
Ziggy's is a long-time established and respected independent bicycle dealer in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, (one hour from Toronto). We are constantly growing and are looking to expand our service department with an outgoing, knowledgeable, sales minded bicycle mechanic who can also take a turn on the sales floor when needed. Our store specializes in high-end brands such as Trek, Cannondale and Giant and offers a full range of bicycle products from racing bikes to children's gear.
• Maintain service department financial goals
• Maintain repair and warranty turnaround goals of 48 hours
• Contribute to staff training
• Conduct or oversee customer service clinics
• Order and maintain inventory of parts, supplies and sold items
• Assist in store operations when necessary
• 4+ years experience in bicycle repair and assembly
• 3+ years in service writing
• 2+ years in Ascend or similar POS including special orders/receiving
• 2+ years in customer sales
• Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills
• Must be proficient working with road specific drivetrain systems along with Di2 tuning, hydraulic brakes, wheel building & truing, and complete bike disassembly and rebuilds
• Must be proficient working with mountain bike specific drivetrain systems, along with suspension overhauls, linkage servicing, and brake bleeding.
• Competitive pay
• Affordable health care to qualified employees
• Employee discount
• A fun place to work!
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, 519-893-2963
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|