Posted by Editor on 05/6/16
The Live to Play Sports Group has an opening for an eBike Tech Rep at their Toronto location.
The LTP Sports Bosch eBike Tech Rep will administer the day-to-day details related to supporting the Bosch dealer base across Canada. This position is tasked with providing industry renowned customer service, training and technical support for the Bosch eBike system.
• Frontline support of Bosch eBike dealers via Canadian Bosch service hotline in both French and English
• Process orders for spare parts supply (for both bicycle dealers and released Bosch OE customers)
• Drive accessory business (for both bicycle dealers and released Bosch OE customers)
• Troubleshooting, technical support and warranty service (of bicycle dealers)
• Training registration process for bicycle dealers
• Facilitate both in-house and onsite training for new and existing Bosch eBike dealers
• Assist in collecting and compiling reporting metrics (monthly) for submission back to Bosch.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, education, and/or ability required.
• College or University degree or equivalent experience
• Ability to respond quickly to customers, manage email and phone all while providing top-notch customer service
• Strong problem solving skills, flexibility, and the ability to work independently or with a team
• High level of project management and organizational skills
• Familiarity with eBike technology and products, and/or with the cycling industry is a plus
• Above average computer skills with spreadsheets, word processing, and MS Office Suite
• Ability to maintain excellent attendance and punctuality record
• Ability to speak and write in French is required
Please email your resume and covering letter as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|