Posted by Editoress on 06/21/17
Bikes and Beers Adventures is excited to announce their first tour of 2017. Five passionate mountain bikers and craft beer lovers have combined their two loves to bring you an excellent day at one on Ontario's best trail systems and unique breweries.
Turkey Point offers 78 kilometres of sandy and hard packed cross country singletrack trails managed by Turkey Point Mountain Bike Club in association with several different landowners. This trail network is a hidden jewel and rideable most of the year.
Ramblin' Road is Ontario's first and only Brewery Farm, located just south of the small town of La Salette in Norfolk County - a remarkably fertile part of the province known as Ontario's Garden. Also home of The Roost, an excellent restaurant featuring gourmet burgers and dusted fries with the same seasoning used on Picard's Kettle Chips.
Your Turkey Point Riding Adventure includes:
• Comfortable transportation in a 36 seat bus with video capability
• Trailer transportation for your bike and pre-ride inspection by our mechanic
• A 2 hour guided ride through the Turkey Point trail system
• A swag bag with lots of goodies, including a Bikes and Beers T-shirt
• Visit to local craft brewery Rambling Road to quench your thirst and have some lunch
• Lunch and brewery tour included
• Meet great people and make a few new friends
• All riders will be required to sign an insurance waiver for IMBA coverage
• This event will cost $199 (BNBA members get a 10% discount)
For more information and to register or join BNBA, visit www.bikesandbeersadventures.com
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|