Posted by Editor on 10/1/19
Cycling Canada is running their annual survey to recognize the top national event of the year in Track, Road, Cyclo-cross, MTB, Para and BMX. Voting is open until Sunday, October 6th.
The events are for the period of October 1, 2018 to October 1, 2019. To be awarded event of the year, the organization of the race must be in good financial standing with the cycling associations involved with the race.
Please consider the following in your decision process:
- Quality of organization (registration, timing, award ceremony, results, etc)
- Quality of course / track
- Visibility through media
2019 Event of the Year winners will be determined by an equal proportion of public voting (this survey) and evaluation of the review of the following criteria by relevant staff & committees:
- Communication with Stakeholders
- Event Promotion
- Event Presentation & Execution
- Organizing & Planning
* Please note that some of the Cyclo Cross and Track event of the year nominees are found in the 2018 calendar to match the eligibility period.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|