Posted by Editor on 03/19/21
Interested in being a part of a growing company with a proactive and eco-conscious approach to making sports more affordable? Look no further - this is what we're all about.
At Cycling Avenue, we're on a mission to transform the way customers shop and sell pre-loved goods. Leveraging our online trade-in platform and our expansive knowledge of all things biking, we're proud to be continuously giving used cycling gear a new life. We turn one person's used bike into another's dream upgrade.
With established brands such as Cycling Avenue, Golf Avenue and Golfbidder, we're part of a group that thrives to be the largest online resource for refurbished and second-hand products across the globe. Circular economy is the value we're built upon: we make it convenient for customers to sell us their gear, we expertly extend the product's life, and we finally re-sell the gear over our online platforms.
Join us and let's give second-hand a whole new lease on life!
The Purchasing Advisor's main role is answering B2C and B2B requests for product trade-ins (bikes, frames, wheels). Their objective is to quickly capture the customer's interest for selling or trading-in their product, at the most competitive price and according to market conditions. An in-depth knowledge of bicycle products, specifications and prices is a must have. The advisor will communicate via email, phone, chat or video-calls and must have amazing communications skills. This person plays a key role in the customer experience cycle and loyalty program. A customer-centric approach, autonomy and quick-thinking are high-value qualities for this role.
• Respond to inquiries for prices on products (bikes, frames, wheels, etc);
• Communicate Cycling Avenue's sell and trade-in services to customers (B2C);
• Coordinate B2B trade-in quote requests with the B2B sales team;
• Coordinate B2C trade-ins with our operations and sales teams;
• Achieve monthly purchasing goals;
• Efficiently communicate the brand's essence and marketing messages to our community;
• Conduct proactive sales calls, touch points and lead generation calls;
• Work collaboratively with the Lead Generation Specialist and Marketing Performance Manager.
Who We're Looking For
A people-person with:
• 2-4 years of sales or customer service experience, preferably in the bike, ski or outdoor industry;
• Strong bike knowledge and overall competency in being able to identify various bike components;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
• Strong sales acumen;
• Proficiency in both spoken/written English and French;
• Familiarity with CRM practices an asset;
• Positive attitude and willingness to work in a friendly team-driven environment.
What We Offer
Independence in your role: Your work isn't judged by the number of hours you punch in, but rather by the impact that you have.
A stimulating work environment in a rapidly growing organization.
The benefits of a group insurance program and employee discounts on our Golf and Cycling products.
Most importantly, passionate colleagues who have your back and will help inspire you to put your best foot forward.
Send your resume to email@example.com or apply online Here.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|